We’d like to make you a brew, pour you a drink, show you what we get up to and introduce you to a small selection of fantastic local and industry friends. You can help us raise money for an important charity too…
We’re well known for our specialist Middle Eastern heritage styled events, beautiful Bedouin Tents and lounging furniture. We’ve more than tripled in size over 6 years and widely expanded our products, styles and services.
The open day will showcase the enormous variety of looks and styles now available for events, including bespoke designs.
Visitors will enter via a 4 metre tall Moroccan arch, can be photographed beside our giant playing cards and feel like Alice in Wonderland, lounge in a bohemian Bedouin tent, sip wine served from the window of a classic VW camper van, rifle through fabrics and soft furnishings to get inspiration for event styling and meet our account handlers to chat informally about how to make a unique event.
We’re looking forward to welcoming lots of clients and suppliers, putting faces to names and extending people’s knowledge and inspiration when it comes to designing their events.
On show will be
- the classic Oasis Bedouin tent
- some of our most unique chill out furniture, including pallet seating, oil barrel poseur tables and internally lit banquettes, to name a few items
- our unique selection of decorative lighting
- our specialist marquee and venue linings
- a multitude of props and finishing touches
- and dedicated areas to showcase Oasis Safari, and Oasis Après Ski, along with a taste of Favela Chic styling, which was born out of the focus on Brazil 2014.
Meet a similarly broad selection of our favourite specialist, local suppliers including:
- Valley Furniture Hire for your every essential and top notch service in event hire
- Table to Dine For and The Vintage Hire for delicate and beautiful table settings
- Fiona Perry Flowers to inspire you
- Arc magic to blow… your… mind…
These fantastic friends are worth coming for on their own, and will provide “Feel good food and drinks”:
- Wild Oven and their fabulous wood-fired baking Landrover Defender
- Camper vin with his classic 1973 VW camper and full bar service
- M’hencha co serving traditional exotic Moroccan Cake, also known as “serpent cake”, handmade in the heart of the Cotswolds
- Cacao Bean Konditorei serving incredible cakes and light bites
We’re inviting visitors who fancy a drink or a bite to donate to our fundraising – if you can’t make it perhaps you’ll pledge a pound? https://www.justgiving.com/Oasis-Events-fundraising-2015/
We pledge to match every pound donated between now and the open day ££££
As many of you will know successful recent Oasis missions have included award-wins, turning a private English estate into a Brazilian favela, an historic university dining hall into a Hollywood-style film set and Cheltenham racecourse into a huge ski chalet, and we’d like to share it all with you! With the Made in Moreton celebration campaign https://www.madeinmoreton.com/ happening in tandem with our open day date, we’re planning for lots of visitors.
We’re throwing open the doors from 10m to 8pm at Unit 13, Cotswold Business Village, London Road, Moreton in Marsh GL56 0JQ.
To make an appointment email email@example.com or call on us 01608 651100