Festival parties for
family and friends
In 2017: To create a rustic, bohemian, pretty, relaxed, and responsibly sourced festival-style party of a lifetime, celebrating a 50th birthday, a 20 year wedding anniversary and the re-wilding of the private farm venue.
In 2022: To bring this party back to the farm for a second time! This time with Organic produce grown on the farm itself, more bands… and more sunshine!
Stilt walkers, jugglers and strong men greeted our guests, and festival flags, branded wristbands and lanyards, a site map and programme, hand-painted wayfinding signage and 100s of metres of bunting dressed the farm and surrounding fields.
• The giant tractor barn transformed into a rustic dining room complete with chill-out corner and phone charging station
• The garden tent to chill out with board games for a quiet spell
• The mini orangery chill-out tent crammed with eclectic vintage furniture, a straw bale DJ booth and late-night karaoke
Food and drink were local, organic, and responsibly sourced… Organic cakes, ice cream from a local organic dairy herd, kids tea, then supper, midnight feasts and breakfast for his 24-hour crowd. 3 bars were open for cocktails, real ales, cider and delicious wine and soft drinks.
Live music was an important priority for our client:-
• Busking in the beer the tent, followed by Barn Dancing from Cut a Shine then a tumultuous set from the glorious Turbans fresh from a major set at Bestival.
• In the chill out tent DJ Gabby Gunn span the tunes, bowing out periodically for guests to have their moment on the velvet draped Karaoke stage, and back in the Dance Barn when the bands had taken a bow, DJ Ryan B Reid kept us moving until the early hours.
After dark the gigantic home-made bonfire was lit, the fire juggling began, and the fireworks were timed to launch at the close of the Turbans’ set.
Guests in hammocks, on straw bales and German beer benches huddled around the many fire bowls, outdoor candles were lit, and the tractors and hundreds year old trees were beautifully lit.
For those who finally went to bed, there were glamping Bell Tents and a field for DIY tents which our team helped guests build during the afternoon. In the morning all mod cons were available with hot showers on offer in the camping field.
A specialist childcare company provided entertainment throughout the day and hosted a slumber party while parents danced the night away.